-The pools and whirlpool spa are available for use by Sherwood Lake Club members and their accompanied guests only.
- All guests must be signed in on the guest registry. Guest fees for all guests 12 years and older are $5 weekdays and $10 weekends.
- Members and guests may swim at their own risk when there is no lifeguard on duty.
-Proper and tasteful swimming attire is required. Children who are not potty trained must wear “swimmies” in addition to a bathing suit.
- All persons must shower before using the pools.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or responsible person over sixteen years of age.
- Children under 14 are NOT allowed in the whirlpool spa.
Glass or breakable containers are prohibited in any part of the pool area.
- Members are responsible for the disposal of their trash in the dispensers provided.
- No pets allowed.
- Lanes are for lap swimmers only. Please do not hang on the lane lines.
- Small pool toys that are non-disruptive will be allowed. No other objects, such as plastic cups, are permitted in the pool unless specifically designed for pool use.
- Personal radios, CD and tape players are prohibited in the pool area, unless headphones are used.
- Unsafe behavior, including diving, running, pushing, wrestling or other rowdy behavior in or about the water will not be tolerated.
- Pool towels are Club property and are not to be taken off the premises. Used towel hampers are provided at the pool and in the locker rooms.
- All accidents, however minor, must be reported to the management immediately.
- The pool is heated April 1 through November 30.
- Pool Hours: Monday - Sunday - 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
Content copyright 2017. Sherwood Lake Club. All rights reserved
(805) 497-3037 email@example.com
341 Williamsburg Way, Thousand Oaks, CA 91361